What to have for our evening food?

Below are our options for the evening food at our reception. As a guest what would you most want? We can choose 1 option or 2 things and just have half the amount. 

For those who don't know, scouse is a lamb/beef & veg stew! 

• Absolutely pizza and either the cold buffet or the chip cones - picky food is best where you don’t really need a plate and it’s easy to eat ☺️
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,911 New bride
    I agree, pizza and either the baps or scampi & chip cones. I know it's normal to locals, but as a southerner, stew with pickled beetroot and cabbage sounds bloody bizarre and hard to eat as evening food (I have no idea if your guests are all local or not).

We had a BBQ, so burgers, sausages in rolls, and various salads, and it went down a storm.
  • We had basically the same choice really, and we went with the sausage and bacon baps. In an ideal world we would get pizza because i think very few people dislike it, or maybe half of each, but we couldn't justify the extra cost when most evening food seems to get left and wasted. 
  • Thanks everyone! I'm glad I asked as I thought everyone would go for the chilli/stew.

I would prefer pizza & scampi&chips/halloumi fries cones myself so I think we'll go for half and half of those.

@MrsCToBee ;I'm not local and the scouse with beetroot and cabbage seems bizarre to me too!!
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,911 New bride
    Haha @Northern_bride it just doesn't sound like all that vinegar woukd mix well with the alcohol!