Tiara!

I ordered my tiara yesterday. I went into a shop on the off chance and ended up asking them to customise a design they already had with some added different beading. Now I'm wondering if I did the right thing as I'm at my 'not very good judgement/emotional' point of the month and it cost more than we had budgeted for. Had to pay full amount and I forgot to ask what would happen if I didn't like it! Had anyone else had their tiara made and was it okay?

• cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    You really are having a traumatic time at the mo - see my post under your dress trauma too! I have a handmade head dress that has cost me £180 and stressing over that this week! I'm feeling like I should have got something for the back of my head rather than the front and wondering if I can take it to bits and customise it! Maybe I am hormonal......
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,071
    lol! I'm def. hormonal. That's what I'm blaming this temporary glitch in confidence anyway. You can't take apart 180 pounds worth apart!! Maybe you could get some matching grips made to pin in your hair if you feel you need them. What is your tiara like?