NWR Not sure how much more I can take

Sorry to post on a forum which is mainly about weddings, but I just need to speak to people as I am at the end of my tether and don't know how much more I can take at the moment. It has been one thing and then another since July and I am trying to stay positive but it is getting harder to do and I just don't know which way to turn.

I am currently going through my 3rd miscarriage in the space of 6 months, all been early, but still hurts like mad. The cramps are unbearable, both physically and emotionally, last time I was on morphine for the pain.

My husband lost his job last month and is going to be unemployed over Christmas and New Year, I hate my job, and we have a few minor money worries. My uncle also nearly died a few months ago, and that was a stressful time but thankfully he is getting better. Apart from that, everything else recently hasn't gone right and I am just sick and fed up of it, surely things will need to get better soon! image

I am losing interest in life itself and everything else, I am going to speak to my GP on Monday. My dream of being a mother seems so far away just now and that feels almost unbearable image . I am an only child and my parents are in their 70s as they had me later, so I just want to make them grandparents.

Thanks for listening

• NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    Im not really sure what advise I can give you hun and I cant imagine what you are going through. Im a firm believer in everything happens for a reason and Im sure things will get better for you.

Have you spoken to anyone about what you're going through? Ive spoken to a psychologist before (not for the same reasons as you) and she was fab- really helped me to get things sorted in my head.

I know its hard but try and concentrate on the good things you have- your hubby, your uncle (who is still with you!) and all your friends and family.

I hope that helps a little.

Sending hugs xx
  • thank you xxx I am just on a bit of a downer as I feel exhausted after the past few months. I am trying really hard to focus on my marriage and spend lots of time with him as we get through all this, and I am also so grateful for my uncle pulling through too.

Just at times like tonight, I feel like crap and not even the good things make me happier, I think it is just the hormones and the cramps which are affecting my judgement too

xxxxx
  • RRrr2011RRrr2011 Posts: 1,262
    Hun,

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I had an early miscarriage in Sept and it was heartbreaking. Hopefully now though when you go to the docs they will be able to do some investigating into what is causing the miscarriages and it may also help to talk through how you are feeling.

I know it seems so far away but there are always things that the doctors can do once they know why this is happening. A friend of mine had several miscarriages but then once they discovered the problem she just had to take extra hormones and has gone on to have 2 healthy little ones. It will happen. Just give yourself time to grieve properly and talk things through with your hubby
  • RRr2011, thank you for your reply xx

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope you go on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy in the near future.

As you said, at least now I can go on to get tests done, thanks for telling me about your friend, that is very inspiring

xxx
  • beesbees Posts: 835
    I've not really got anything to say but just wanted to add my support honey.

Hope the trip to the docs helps a bit. xxx
  • Thanks beesteacher xxx