Hello and help!

Hi everyone! At the risk of sounding a bit like a dodgy customer service operator, I wanted to introduce myself as the You & Your Wedding web editor and tell you that I'm here to help - okay, that bit definitely sounds cheesy!

My team publishes several pieces of wedding-based content on the site daily, and we spend hours and hours working on these beautiful features - so, if there's ever anything your looking for or need help with, just ask me on here and I'll direct you to the right place. So, a bit like an agony aunt - is that better than a customer service person?!

Not wanting to spam you or distract from your amazing conversations you already have on here - just wanted to let you know we're here and would love to hear about your wedding stories! 

Lots of love, 

Rachel x

• Hi again, lovely brides! 

So, just to let you know, we're conjuring up some new sections of the website to suit different styles. I was thinking Vintage, Traditional, Modern, Boho and Glamorous - are these the kind of pages you'd be interested in?

On each page you'll find dresses, mood boards, accessories, venues and much, much more for each category.

Let us know what you think of the idea and I'll let you know when the links are ready! xx