Stag do..

I get moments like this too, social media can ruin a relationship!

My husband to be works in a place full of inappropriate immature girls, some always have moments where they write stuff to him on Facebook and can be a bit flirtatious, because he'd never talk about it, it used to cause massive arguments. So we sat each other down and promised to tell each other everything. Recently he had a girl add him on Facebook and he's ignored it because I know her from somewhere else and don't trust her. I would say it's probably a good thing your fiance has ignored the friend request, if there was anything going on surely he would of accepted her? I think don't make any rash decisions, watch his behavior for a little while but i'm sure it's innocent enough, maybe she's trying to add your fiance to try and get to one of his mates?

Keep calm, he's engaged to you, not her so i'm sure he wouldn't want to do anything to mess it up! My advice is both me and my fiance know each others passwords for everything, mainly because we keep the same password for everything. Knowing each others passwords doesn't mean you have to check up on them because that can cause problems! But it just means you both have nothing to hide and you're open with each other image 

Wishing you all the best!

• yes, you are being a bit dramatic.  There is no evidence of anything wrong, and if you can't trust him by now....

Just relax and look forward to being husband and wife.

• Weddin crazyWeddin crazy Posts: 1,743

I would feel exactly the same and I can't stand Facebook etc for this exact reason. You probably have nothing to worry about and he hasnt replied to her or sent messages so signs would suggest there's nothing to worry about but if it's upsetting you I would def talk to him about it, if u want to be upset n angry I wouldn't blame you but talk it thru with him too image

• Mrs R to beMrs R to be Posts: 125

I would say you have nothing to worry about! He declined the invite and probably hadn't even thought about it again until you mentioned it!

Try to relax - have a cuppa and chill - our big days are only 26 days away so I know with stress levels maybe being higher than normal that small things that would usually not bother you can seem like a big deal!

Hope you feel better xx

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

My friend had a similar situation and nearly called the wedding off - turned out one of the guys on the stag had given the groom's name instead of his own all night as 'a joke'.

He probably didn't tell you because he didn't want to cause you upset or it just wasn't significant enough for him to feel the need to tell you - there is no proof that he has actually done anything, so I really wouldn't worry about it.

Facebook can be a very bad place for relationships - but only if you let it!

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

I'm imagining the friend request popped up and he thought, "who's XYZ? The girl from behind the bar in that club? Er, no" and deleted it. I think you are reading far too much into it. Just because she knew his friend doesn't mean they're friends on fb - I wouldn't worry too much.  Relax and enjoy the final furlong to the big day! x

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

Just because it states she does one job, doesn't mean that she doesn't also work a bar... Bar work is a very good second income!

Being cheated on suck arse, and it is hard to let it go for future relationships, but I can tell you now - if you spend your time worrying that every little thing could be a sign of cheating, you are going to have a very unhappy marriage.