Wedding night sex

Apparently most couples don't have sex on their wedding night - would you be disappointed if that was the case for you?

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

We don't have sex now... image haha

• Angie jAngie j Posts: 448

I dont think many couples do these days, its not like years ago when it is the first time you do it!  We were so knackered after our lovely day we just crashed out lol

Mind you, after 31 years together it's not exactly a novelty anymore, laughing at Lea Marie image 

We're still very much in the 'have a baby, too damn exhausted' stages!

(I'll whisper baby is now one, so not really a good excuse anymore!)

• Angie jAngie j Posts: 448

Yeah, remember that. Still exhausted now though & ours is now 18 haha.

haha 

Mine still shares a room with us, and the last time we did the do, he started mimicking certain 'happy sounds'!! Definitely a buzzkill image

• Hahaha! I'm fully expecting us to be passed out after a night drinking too much, and waking up with massive hangovers... We'll probably end up waiting until Day 2 of married life when we are recovered enough to consider such things and all our guests have left image 

• We conceived on our wedding night, not planned at all, and didnt think we would end up doing the deed after so many people said they were too tired and all that, and wouldnt have been bothered at all. But our baby is now due in 14 weeks and so special image

• Aww thank you Littlemiss2 image totally unplanned for dates and all that, but so perfect image x

• Victoria25Victoria25 Posts: 250

I wouldn't be disappointed at all, it would mean far more to me to just have a cuddle haha.  We can save anything else for the honeymoon!image

• MrsMJr2014MrsMJr2014 Posts: 229

We didn't the night of the wedding, but we did the morning after.  Wasn't disappointed at all, we were so knackered that night that we both literally just fell into bed and straight asleep!

• I'd like to think we would but realistically I think we'll both be too exhausted!

• CakeybrideCakeybride Posts: 279

Ive heard this sooo much! 

It will prob be the case for us too, exhaustion just takes over. But im sure we will make up for it the next day image

• I don't want anything to be forced so I'm not going to say I'll do it and I'm not going to say I wont. To me having sex is something that should happen naturally and spontaneously. I like to say it will happen as I think it be the perfect ending to the day. 

• We didnt, we were waaaay to drunk for that!...

We actually didnt stay apart the night before so had a cheeky bit on the morning of the wedding image xxx

• Victoria25Victoria25 Posts: 250

Is anyone going to abstain before the wedding?

I'm thinking of putting a ban in place for the month before!

• I don't think I could abstain, sex is the best stress relief ever and i think i'm going to need it in the run up haha!

However, I don't think i'll be disappointed if we don't have sex on the night...i much prefer a morning rendevous anyhow image

• We didnt on our wedding night due to being exhausted! We had a massive jacuzzi bath in our room and by the time we'd had a bath together and more drinkies we were shattered! We made up for it on the honeymoon! image

• MrsMGtobeMrsMGtobe Posts: 612
    Victoria25 wrote (see)

Is anyone going to abstain before the wedding?

I'm thinking of putting a ban in place for the month before!

We will be abstaining from Tuesday! I definitely think it will be difficult!

• BekhaGBekhaG Posts: 586 New bride

I'm not planning on having sex on my wedding night- I imagine we'll be way to knackered and drunk! However, you never know..