Whyyyyy?

I am getting married on Saturday, and have woke up with the most stinking cold. My nose is already bright red :( 

I have so much to do, so little time, and now I have zero energy. 

After some sympathy please ladies!!

Brandy and paracetamol for me tonight x

• Sending loads of Sympathy your way! I hope it clears up by Saturday for you!

• VegasLouVegasLou Posts: 820 New bride

Oh no! Get yourself to the chemist and dose yourself up. Really hope it clears by Saturday xx

• wed172Bwed172B Posts: 1,258

Vaseline on the nose will stop it from rubbing and being red - not very glam but it works! Rest up as best you can - all the best!

• SarahNov17SarahNov17 Posts: 160

Ah rubbish, why do our bodies do this to us!! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Lots of paracetamol & water. Make fresh honey, lemon & ginger drinks (the more fiery the better!) and try and eat as much fresh parsley as you can....amazing source of Vit C. 

Try and rest as much as you can! 

Sending positive vibes x

• AlisonMaryAlisonMary Posts: 210

Thank you lovlies xxx

• Kelly241Kelly241 Posts: 392 New bride

It's probably impossible, but maybe some much needed rest?

• Rosegold017Rosegold017 Posts: 476

Don't despair, sounds like you are experiencing the worst of it today and possibly tomorrow! I came down with a sore throat in the week running up to mine. Just drank loads of water and took these herbal things that are meant to stop throat infections in their tracks.

My sister got a cold before hers too - I think it's quite common. Your body has been in overdrive for so long that the light at the end of the tunnel makes it relax a little, which includes your defences! But the adrenaline on the day will make you forget any remnants of a cold that you might be feeling.

Hang in there - it will be a beautiful day! x