What to do when family are not on talking terms?

So i would like my Auntie at my wedding buy my Mum, Nana and other Auntie are not talking to one another its been awhile since they last spoke i don't want to not invite my Auntie as she has not done anything wrong to me but at same time i'm worried there will be a horrible daggers and a atmosphere on the big day, i'm not expecting everyone to sit together and act the happy family but i just want no drama and the day to be perfect, do i tell my family my concerns or just hope for the best that they will not cause a scene on the day? 

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

H2bs youngest and middle sister do not speak to his oldest sister or mum, we've simply made clear any disturbance and they'll be asked to leave and will lose h2b in the process. All said it's fine and they will simply stay out of each other's way. We are making a point of seating them as far away from each other as possible 

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,342 New bride

I would tell them you have invited her just so it's not a shock to them on the day, it's your wedding invite who you want and I agree with others just sit them away from each other