Difficult bridesmaid

Never mind!

• Barbie3Barbie3 Posts: 340 New bride

I can understand why our upset about it, but maybe she didn't say anything at the time because she didn't want to upset you or cause a scene. 

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter if she doesn't use ur hairdresser?  Unless you want all ur BMs looking like clones, isn't it better to let her do her own thing and be comfortable than have her unhappy all day and hate ur wedding photos because she really doesn't like the hairdo? 

• No, id be pretty miffed too. 

Yes it important your maids are comfortable but it’s my day, my vision and I don’t think it’s asking too much for them to do as I ask, i want ‘clones‘ on my photos- I want my maids to match, and I’m paying so I get final say. 

Everyone is different though, some people won’t want this and won’t mind or will want everyone to be different.... it’s your day (yours and your h2b) so ultimately if its upset you, its upset you and that doesn’t mean you’re over reacting 

I agree she may not of said on the day as not to cause a scene, but I think saying shes ‘too stressed to do what you want’ is a bit unfair of her