Forum home Emotional support

Bridesmaid problems- I feel awful

BarnandhorseBarnandhorse Posts: 1 New bride
edited September 2019 in Emotional support
Hey, really struggling to delete this but was a bit worried about it being seen by someone else. Thank you for all your help, I definitely think that face to face is the way to go, if I can get hold of her! 

Thanks again! 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,957 New bride
    Why not just buy the dress you like for the BMs who are replying and leave the ball in her court. It may well be that she either has something bigger going on in her life with health or relationships, or she is feeling pressured, or she just feels she's not able to do it anymore. If she gets back to you in the next couple of weeks, fine, if not, just send her a kind message asking her if she still wants to be included, making it clear you won't be annoyed either way, and leave it at that.
  • annipooannipoo Posts: 306 New bride
    There's nothing to say that all the bridesmaid dresses need to match. Could you get them something each that they're both happy with? 

I'd suggest having a face to face chat with her if possible. It sounds like she's not great at responding to messages and that frustrates you so talking in person might be a better way to go.