Forum home Archived For the groom

Marrying Abroad

We're getting married in Thailand and h2b not sure what to wear anyone any suggestions, thinking something more casual but don't know where to look?:\?

[Modified by: KLC on 26 May 2008 02:16:17 ]

• JaynieBukJaynieBuk Posts: 121
    Hi,

I've just posted a similar question on the 'Weddings Abroad' forum!! spooky!

I've looked online at Debenhams and John Lewis but not actually been looking yet - but i'm conciouse that we'll have to buy now as we are getting married next April and at that time of year the shops are still full of winter stuff!

What kind of thing are you thinking? we were thinking linen trousers shirt rather than formal wear...

Jayne
  • Hi Jayne

We are looking for the same thing, we have searched the internet and the shops and are really struggling. Let me know if you find anything and of course I will elt you know.

Kyla
  • mrs_platt2bmrs_platt2b Posts: 283
    hi girls

just thought id let you know, we are gettin married in mexico in march and we got the blokes cream linen suits from next, really reasonable priced (think it was £120 per suit) and they are lovely, really smart but also very light for the hot weather, then just with a pink short sleeved open collared shirt and pink button hole to match bridesmaids dresses.

hope this helps xx
  • becky17ukbecky17uk Posts: 24
    hi there

am getting married in spain in September. My bloke has got a goregeous pale blue linen suit from charles tyrwhitt on Jermyn St, London. we went for blue cus i think there is a risk most of the blokes will go for beige and this way the groom stands out!
  • Blyth1982Blyth1982 Posts: 4
    Moss website have some linen suits too, though admittedly they dont look as nice as the ones on the NEXT website. Pronuptia have a range, though if you want cream you have to buy. Burton also have a brochure with their range of formal hire. Prince Edward suit, really smart.