Documentary Image Studio Boudoir shoot..?

Hey Ladies I've been looking for somewhere in Bristol to do a boudoir shoot and have found a place called Documentary Image studio... The prices look good and sme of the pics I've seen look great! Just wondered if anyone had tried them? Cant wait to get my shoot done ;\)

• dufton-mooredufton-moore Posts: 113
    Never heard of that one but if you don't mind a journey to Reading would definitely recommend Mighty Aphrodite....had mine done there a couple of weeks ago and I'm over the moon with the photo's.
  • Hi Tasha

I was looking for one on Bristol, thanks for letting me know, i will take a look
  • Natashauk1Natashauk1 Posts: 470
    Loulou there is a lady in Bristol who does boudoir at really reasonable price. Her company is called Firetop Photography. her photos look fab but she doesn't do ones with 'bits' showing, you can do topless ones if you have your hands over your nipples... I was going to book her but then had some family things come up and by the time I got round to it I'd talked myself into doing some more raunghy shots ;/) Let me know if you want her details.

Mighty Aphrodite does look good... slightly intimidated by the fact they have a male photographer... I might check out some peoples experiences.

How comfortable were you Miss Piggy?

xx
  • beckitreebeckitree Posts: 194
    MA are fantastic! Leigh really outs you at ease and his wife, Zena, is always there. I never even really noticed he was a man, as it was all so confortable.

I wasn't sure about a male photographer but it was very much worth it! Email me if you have more questions or want to see a picture.
  • Hi Evangeline

if you do not mind could you send me a photo, i have heard excellent reviews about MA but am still a bit unsure, email address is [email protected]

How much did yours roughly cost?, Do they do hair as well as make up?
  • beckitreebeckitree Posts: 194
    I've emailed you! They cost £395 for make up, consultation, 2 sets, about 2 hours shooting, 200+ images on disc and 10 10x8 edited shots in a leather album. You also get a free print if you give my name as a referral. They don't do hair but I just took my straighteners to sort it out and Zena was happy to help out. I plan on going to the hairdressers first next time.

I love the photos, really love them, and would recomment them to anyone. I kow it's not cheap but it was worth every penny for me and my husband.

[Modified by: Evangeline on June 20, 2008 04:29 PM]