grooms outfit question

I've been having a little thought about h2bs attire -we are having a fairly informal wedding day -church wedding, reception in village hall afternoon tea instead of a sit down meal h2b and best man have the same suits -very nice brown modern style suits and have duck egg blue ties -have also bought the same ties for my dad step dad h2bs dad and ushers but they are providing their own suits & i'm not too bothered about them being choc brown. Just wondering about how to make h2b stand out a bit more as the groom -he quite likes the idea of wearing a waistcoat but wondering about colours - he'll wear choc brown suit white shirt & duck egg tie so i thought either cream, duck egg blue or white waistcoat what do people think?? i think that the duck egg waistcoat will be hard to find an exact match to the tie so will probably be better to go for white or ivory -my dress is an off white dress any suggestions welcome xxx-

• Pr1nces5Pr1nces5 Posts: 2,581
    If he wants to wear a waistcoat I'd say the cream or off white would be best to go with brown and also compliment you. If he's not too fussed on the waistcoat option it is also possible to make him stand out by giving him a fancier buttonhole, h2b is having bear grass added and orchids where the others are having roses alone