Forum home Archived For the groom

has any1 usesd FYEO and can recommend?

hi has anyone recently had there shoot with fyeo? Iam looking to be recommended after getting this email

Recommend a Friend Offer!

If you have bought one of our Package Shoots at full price you can recommend a friend for our Dynamic Shoot for the discounted price of £150 and you will receive a FREE FRAMED PRINT!

Simply get your friend to book in and confirm with a £150 deposit (and with your name and date of shoot at hand) and you will be eligible for your free print!

*Limit one framed print per fully paid customer. if you have paid a discounted price for your shoot, you will not be eligible for this offer. It is the responsibility of the client to order her free print once a deposit has been placed by a friend. excludes any other offer. Details subject to change without notice. Offer valid for limited time only.

Could any1 recommend me? xx

• (This post has been deleted.)
  • RosyKukRosyKuk Posts: 91
    thanks, i cant use it though coz its been discounted though. Anybody else? I dont really want to pay alot of money and I know that FYEO prints are really expensive, so if i paid the £150 for the shoot i get 1 print anyway soz i could afford to buy 1 more and Im going on my hen weekend to manchester so could have it done then. xx
  • RosyKukRosyKuk Posts: 91
    i only got this email through the week so hopefully the offer is still the same. how was your hair and make up? x