Congrat messages from football teams especially NUFC ????

Hi

Just wondering if anyone had emailed Newcastle United and where they had emailed/wrote to etc and what response they got my husband to be is a huge fan and would love a congratulation note so please help as been on NUFC website and not sure where to send a email/letter to. Oh and who do you send it to? and if my wedding is next july when do i write to them sorry for all the questions just want to make his day even more special.

Thanks

x x x

[Modified by: The2BMrsBridger on 28 July 2008 21:22:52 ]

• lizzie79uklizzie79uk Posts: 31
    Hi

I have just written to Newcastle, sent the letter straight to KK and got a reply within 2 weeks. he has written us a lovely letter wishing us all the best from him and the team.

It only took 2 weeks for me, but pre season is probably the quietest time so i'd give yourselves a bit more time just in case, tho you don't want to send anything too early in case the manager changes or something!!!!
  • MamaBridgerMamaBridger Posts: 235
    Hi lizzie79

Thanks for your reply did you just address it to st james's park?

When are you getting married? and where?

x x x
  • orchid28ukorchid28uk Posts: 401
    Hi I sent a letter off the other day to Kevin Keegan as well. I just sent it to the address on their website.

Fingers crossed, I get a reply as well!
  • MamaBridgerMamaBridger Posts: 235
    Hi all

How long before wedding did you sent it?

yeah i'll definetly keep my fingers crossed for you Orchid28 keep us posted.

x x x

[Modified by: The2BMrsBridger on July 29, 2008 10:38 PM]

[Modified by: The2BMrsBridger on July 29, 2008 10:38 PM]

• lizzie79uklizzie79uk Posts: 31
    Yes I sent it to St James Park too.

I'm getting married on 6th September in Greenmount, Bury - my hubby to be lived in Newcastle for 10 years so thats why he supports them.

I also wrote to Stoke as our nephews are massive fans and their manager has written a lovely letter to the boys thanking them for being our page boys and sent 2 signed piccies. Was well pleased!!!!! xx
  • orchid28ukorchid28uk Posts: 401
    I'm getting married on the 6th September as well! In Shrewsbury.

My h2b has never lived in Newcastle but chose them when he was young because he went to watch them. We make regular trips up there to watch them. He's just had his stag do in Newcastle as well.

Best of luck to you!

Thats so nice of Stoke! I think its great that these clubs do this for their fans.