Anyone used Formal Affair menswear hire

Hi,

Am thinking of using these people as they have quite a nice selection of suits and seem to be reasonably priced. I was just wondering if anyone had used them before and how you found them to be?

• im also going to use them im ordering my suits next month so any advice or feedback would be fab x
  • We've just arranged for our suits through Formal Affair, the lady in the shop was really helpful. We had a voucher for a 10% discount from a wedding fayre but the suits were reasonably priced anyway. The best of it is that if you hire 5 suits or more the groom goes free bar paying the 5.99 insurance.

I thought that was great, £960 on my dress, £5.99 on his outfit for the day!

Debs x
  • we've just ordered ours from them. exactly like debs, 10% discount voucher plus groom going free. he went to try it on today - i could have jumped him!!!!!

my sis used formal affair a couple of years ago and they were really good.

• lctuklctuk Posts: 663
    Quoted:
    We've just arranged for our suits through Formal Affair, the lady in the shop was really helpful. We had a voucher for a 10% discount from a wedding fayre but the suits were reasonably priced anyway. The best of it is that if you hire 5 suits or more the groom goes free bar paying the 5.99 insurance.

I thought that was great, £960 on my dress, £5.99 on his outfit for the day!

Debs x

You go girl! image
  • demonukdemonuk Posts: 742
    We have hired suits from here we got 10% discount grooms suit free and they can keep the shirts. I sent my mum with h2b to try on suit as i dont want to see him in his suit till the day. I am really pleased he isn't really a suit kind of person and when he got back i couldn't shut him he kept telling me how handsome he looked and he can't wait to wear it. Bless him
  • We went on tuesday to their shop in Birmingham. They were really helpful and the suits seemed really good quality! We went for the charcoal grey tails with waistcoat, cravat and shoes for £109.99 per suit.

We're made up, h2b looked absolutely gorgeous image
  • Hi Ladies,

We have also used Formal Affairs, ordered the suits in October and got an amazing discount - we live very close to their warehouse so went their to order and try on and they were fabulous and really kept the lads in check. A friend of ours used them last year for there wedding and they had nothing but positive comments to make about them. Hope this helps.