Scary stag party stories!

Hi everyone,

i get married next summer and at a xmas party i overheard a conversation between 2 of my grooms "good friends" about what they'd do to him on his stag night and i was disturbed!

they want to drug him with rohypnol and take him somewhere and basically torture him, tie him up and leave him! The scary thing is that they get so carrried away when they're all in a group (and he's usually the main target) i can seriously see it happeneing! on a previous stag do they dyed the grooms hair orange, he got hit by a car, and they threw a load of stray cats at him so he was scrathed to bits along with the usual stuff!

I trust my fiancee completely and he's worried himself but i dont know what to do and how best to approach the idiots planning to do it!

Advice please

xxx

• Oh my good god!!

Is this something that your H2B would actually enjoy or want to happen to him? If not then maybe he needs to deal with it, by not going along with it.....having a different type of stag do. Or not having one at all.

I don't know what to say. Unfortunately if he goes with them there is not a lot he can do about it if they have drugged him with Rohypnol is there?!
  • it's definately not what he wants! we are both very chilled and just want drinks and harmless fun with our friends. he's now considering a much quieter stag night but i fear they'll still try it
  • I don't blame you. It sounds horrible.
  • Fay27Fay27 Posts: 1,323
    Just to be on the safe side, I'd insist he has the stag do at least 6 weeks before the wedding..so he has time to recover from any injuries or dye jobs etc

I have no idea what my fiance's mates are going to do on his stag do and I don't want to know anything about it but I told him he's having it at no later than 6 weeks before the wedding!

[Modified by: Fay27 on December 12, 2008 10:16 PM]

• ginihayginihay Posts: 392
    throwing cats at someone? WTF? Are these people right in the head? Why would your h2b want to be friends with this idiots?

Seriously WTF!
  • NickiKittenNickiKitten Posts: 2,074
    animal and h2b abuse there!

With friends like that! yikes!
  • Yuck & Vile and i thought my h2b friends were bad! Please make sure like Fay27 says have it at least 6 weeks before the wedding if not longer!!!!

Good Luck babe xxxx
  • Thanks ladies. i asked the guy involved what the hell he was thinking and put him straight on a few things! as for the cats.....everyone thinks he's an idiot! take care now xxx