Any one recommend bourdoir studio inlondon?

Hi

looking at doing a boudoir shoot in london with a company i found on line www.boudoirstudio.com

they charge £300 for 2hours shoot make up and 100 pics on cd for me to take away and print from and actual photos they charge £15 per print.

I thought this was pretty good value from what i've seen so just wondered if anyone had used them?

thanks cathryn

• anng91anng91 Posts: 2,130
    Sorry I haven't got any advice but I'll be watching your post with interest and as I'm looking for a low cost boudoir session. I found this one and again am not sure if it's too good to be true..

http://www.invogueboudoir.co.uk/

• A friend of mine has teamed up with a friend who does photographgy to set up a company in London to do these kinds of shoot and any other kids of portraits.

They are starting their prices from £165 as a initial price till thei can build up their portfolio, that includes hair and make up and jewellery/accesories too.

If you want me to get the details for you I will. They don't have a website yet as they have only literally started advertising that they are doing them but if I know my friend the pictures will be very tasteful and good quality as she knows what looks good and is excellent at hair and make up too.
    Oooh.. SmileyShazza that would be great if you wouldn't mind giving me the details. Thanks.
  • Ive just sent her a message asking for the best way to contact her is. Ive asked for email and phone number and I'll get back to you as soon as she lets me know :\)
    Great, thanks
  • here ya go hun

[email protected]

If you say that you have been passed on the details from Shazza then she'll know it has given her the enquiry :\)
    Great, just sent her an email now. Will obviously just ask her for more information at this stage as need to make sure it's all safe etc which I'm sure you can appreciate! Thanks again! x
  • I've emailed her too so hopefully she'll have some customers very soon. thanks for the recommendation

cathryn x
  • Hi Shazza,

I've just sent them an email as well thanks for the tip. Did you do a shoot at tempted? If so it was your pics that got me thinking. I was going to go to tempted in Stafford but as Im in surrey London would be closer.
  • Just thought i'd let you know i had my shoot yesterday!! I was nervouse especially when i got here and it was an old wearhouse!! Once inside it was a basic studio but the photos i got were brilliant. It was basic had my make up done my a chinease girl i thought it was over the top but it fact it looked perect with the lighting. The guys where really friendly and helped my relax. I thought it was well worth money especially since i went slighty over time and got to take away all of my photos (over100) on disc that day. Also no presure what so ever to buy prints!!

anyone wants to go website address is www.boudoirstudio.com

cathryn x:\)
  • sorry double post

Cathryn x

[Modified by: cathryn4605 on February 19, 2009 08:58 AM]

• I don not know of one in London but I have just booked mine for end of March. www.wickedlyglamourous.co.uk

They do a wickedly glamourous shoot and a bridal one, I have gone for the wickedly glamourous, is £75 for your make-over, hair, photoshoot and one photo.

Definitely the best price around that I have seen!
  • If Hatfield is close then there is one called Cinnamon Boudoir. I'm going there in March but I was so lucky as I won a competition which is hair, make up and a 2 hour photo shoot for £25! Plus the photo's are only £8 to buy.
  • Quoted:
    Hi Shazza,

I've just sent them an email as well thanks for the tip. Did you do a shoot at tempted? If so it was your pics that got me thinking. I was going to go to tempted in Stafford but as Im in surrey London would be closer.

Hi

Sorry I've only just seen this reply!

Yes it was me that went to Tempted in Stafford. I can whole heartedly recommend them, though I know their prices have gone up by quite a lot since I went.
    Quoted:
    I don not know of one in London but I have just booked mine for end of March. www.wickedlyglamourous.co.uk

They do a wickedly glamourous shoot and a bridal one, I have gone for the wickedly glamourous, is £75 for your make-over, hair, photoshoot and one photo.

Definitely the best price around that I have seen!

Do you know how much additional photos cost?
  • Don't know any in London but I had mine done by Nicola at www.myboudoir.co.uk, she's near Manchester and VERRYYY good (made my wobbly bits go away!). I know Mighty Aphrodite is 'down south' and they're amazing too.

alex
  • Quoted:
    Sorry I haven't got any advice but I'll be watching your post with interest and as I'm looking for a low cost boudoir session. I found this one and again am not sure if it's too good to be true..

http://www.invogueboudoir.co.uk/

I love the photos, amazing.