Forum home Archived For the groom

Bridal Boudoir Shoot in Midlands

Hi Everyone,

I really like th eidea of getting some boudoir pics put together to give to H2B on the morning of the wedding. I don't know a lot about it, other than what I've read on here, so just wondered if anyone can fill me in on what to expect and advise of any companies to book through etc.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

xxx

• Hi! I had mine done with Nicola from NGM Photographic but she's based just north of Manchester so might be a bit far for you!?

Tempted Images is fairly near you i think? Also Mighty Aphrodite is one to look at - lovely images.

I loved my session and my pics, I got an album and my hubbie loved it!

alex
  • thanks alexcat, I've just had a look at the NGM website, their package looks pretty good. One of the only ones I've seen that gives you a photobook at that sort of price!

It is a bit far, but I'd be happy to travel to be honest if I knew it would be worth it!

Thanks for the help!

• salsaspinsalsaspin Posts: 4,098
    If you are prepared to travel a bit, I can not recommend Nic Marchant (based just outside Cambridge) more!

I had a fantastic shoot with him and I know that at least one other b2b on this site has used him too (I forget her name I'm afraid!)

This is his site, have a look and see what you think:

http://web.mac.com/nicmarchant/iWeb/Site/Boudoir.html
  • Hi all,

I had some pics done 2 yrs ago as a package...hollywood makeover thing. I have put some weight on since so although this boudoir shoot sounds brill and he would love it, i am too embarrassed to take my clothes off i think lol....i was terrible 1st time, i hate the camera lol!
  • Quoted:
    thanks alexcat, I've just had a look at the NGM website, their package looks pretty good. One of the only ones I've seen that gives you a photobook at that sort of price!

It is a bit far, but I'd be happy to travel to be honest if I knew it would be worth it!

Thanks for the help!

no problem! - the photobook is really lovely, its quite big (about an A4 size) and has all your piccies in it, think there's about 30 in mine. I suppose it is quite far to travel but I was recommended by a girl on the Confetti forum who had come down from Glasgow for hers!!