Novelty car hire for H2B??

Hi

I want to suprise H2B on morning of wedding with a fab car, he really loves American 4x4 and land rovers (dont know any of the names of the cars???!!?) where could I go to hire one so that him and best man and ushers can arrive in style!!

I have seen the A-Team van and the knight rider car which would be fab but they were £450 for 2 hours!!!!

Any help greatly appreicated!

xxLauraxx

• julie444ukjulie444uk Posts: 2,129
    Hi Laura T.

I,m thinking about getting H2B a ferrari.

We already have a hummer which is american to take bridesmaids and best men to church, thought it would be quite chessey.

Julie
  • I have hired my man a Lotus Elis Sports car from Classic Cars in Besston Leeds (http://www.classiccarhire.co.uk/carhirebanbury.htm) Its cost me £470 for 4 days. They also have cheaper cars and even more expensive cars. I have been saving £40 per month with mum for the past two years which has enabled me to do this. I can't wait to see the look on his face when it arrives.

Also we have booked our Daimler wedding car through "Apple Blossom Carriages" (www.appleblossomcarriages.co.uk), and I know they have an american police car with all the flashing lights which can be hired for the groom. They are in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

Hope this helps

ann x