Forum home Archived For the groom

Miss Boudoir Manchester

Just wanted to know if anyone has had their shoot at Miss Boudoir in manchester. I had a look at their site and really like the vintage style pics. I emailed them and they got back to me the same day so they seem very efficient. Basically just wanted to know if anyone had done their shoot with them and what it was like? Would you recommend them?

Thanks Girls.

• hiya, I had mine with Nicola from

www.myboudoir.co.uk

I loved my pics and they're a similar style to Miss Boudoir (but cost a lot less!!). I love Miss boudoir's website though and the piccies are great! Let us know how you get on - wherever you go, you'll have a great time, it's so much fun!

alex
  • Hi,

I also had my shoot with Nicola at my boudior from the above post, and I was thrilled also with my pictures I received this week, a truely enjoyable experience. 8 more weeks to keep it a secret!
  • emmalou_ukemmalou_uk Posts: 20
    Thanks girls. im gonna have a look at nicola's site and see what i think. Would be good to spend a bit less on them.

Will let you know how i get on.

xxx

• emmalou_ukemmalou_uk Posts: 20
    Had a look at her site and love the pics so have emailed her about booking.

I cant wait!

8 weeks till you wedding hope08, you must be soooooo excited by now. Mine is not unitl december but wont be long now.

• popkittenpopkitten Posts: 13
    I had my boudoir shoot at Miss Boudoir in Manchester and it was Fantastic!!! Emma is brilliant and her pictures are amazing
  • HelenSHHelenSH Posts: 7
    Agreed, you may have already decided but Emma is fabulous ,her work inspired me to start my business and shes really helpful and knows whats shes doing.
  • sam-jaynesam-jayne Posts: 392
    I have booked with Nicola too! She is great at emailing quickly and seems like a really fun relaxed person.

I am not having mine done until july 4th 2010 so quite a while to keep it quiet!! eeeekk!!!