Forum home Archived For the groom

Amazing Boudoir Shoot in Oxford!!!! So happy

I have just returned from my boudoir shoot with Ian from Boudoir Angel who is based just outside Oxford. The whole experience was just superb and I now feel totally empowered.

The make up artist did a stunning job - I am leaving my hair and make up for my hen do tonight!

Ian made me feel completely comfortable and although I haven't seen the pics yet I had a look at the monitor as he was taking shots and I couldn't believe I could look that good!

Ian is just starting out with boudoir angel, so there are not many examples on his website yet, but he is venturing out from other forms of photography but the he and the huge studio made me feel like a real model.

I thoroughly recommend boudoir angel, so much more reasonably priced than other near by companies,

If anyone would like to see my pics I would be willing to share them, I am going to recieve them next week, just let me know.

The website is www.boudoirangel.com

Mrs roberts (28 days to go)

• Glad you had a good shoot hun.. Bet you can't wait to see the pics x
  • chess4chess4 Posts: 1,831
    Hello!

I got married recently, but am thinking about a boudoir shoot for our 1st anniversary (since its paper, I thought photographs might be appropriate!). However, I'm slightly conscious of all my additional lumps and bumps - can you tell me if they retouch all the files to make you look a little bit better than in real life?! I know that some of the other (admittedly far more expensive) companies do that.

What was it like posing for a male photographer?

Sorry for all the questions! x
  • which package did you choose?

where abouts in oxford are they?
  • Hey ladies,

To answer your questions,

Posing for a male photographer was fine, Ian made me feel very relaxed and as he said, I will not see him again so go for it.

I took a friend with me to help me get in and out of my lingerie, but Rashi, the make up artist stays also and helps with outfits and touching up make up etc.

Have to say my make up was fab and lasted all day and night for my hen do.

The photos can be retouched once you have chosen the ones you want and they can be made black and white if you prefer. I was really worried about lumps and bumps, but i had a spray tan before hand which made me feel much better and to be honest of the photos that i saw on the monitor i was so impressed i don't think i will go for touch ups.

I bought the goddess package which included the 3 hour shoot - perfect and so reasonable compared to other companies.

The studio is based in Wallingford, Ian does other forms of photgraphy so the studio has different sets like i sitting room, kitchen - of which i didn't use i was based in the classic white photography set and the bedroom set!

Will let you know when i recieve my photos and am willing to email you a few if you like !

Can't wait to show my hubby to be - the hardest part has been keeping it a surprise

good luck x
  • Dear Ladies,

I got my pics back today - absolutley amazing, I actually cried.

No lumpy bits, no old belly button piercing scar just a super slinky me!

If any one is interested in have a look then just give me your email and i will forward them on!

21 days to go!

x

• Dear Ladies,

I got my pics back today - absolutley amazing, I actually cried.

No lumpy bits, no old belly button piercing scar just a super slinky me!

If any one is interested in have a look then just give me your email and i will forward them on!

21 days to go!

x