A-Team Van Hire, Essex

Hi everyone,

Has anyone hired the A team van for their groom as a suprise? I know my h2b mentioned it when we were first engaged... since has lost interest in the wedding lol. Was looking into booking him one.

Whats the best price you found??

Thanks,

• my oh best man has hired it for them for the whole day, i think it was around £400 we are in essex
  • rossi350rossi350 Posts: 173
    My H2B recently spoke to a chap with an A-Team van and Face's Corvette. His email address is: [email protected] His mobile no: 07806762605.

Or website: ateamvan.com

I wanted this for me and my dad to go to church in lol. Don't know how much he charges. Possibly around £380 depending on how long you want him for and the distance he will need to travel.

I actually have a photo of this van if you want it.

Good luck.
  • MrsS to beMrsS to be Posts: 2,633
    Aw, thanks for the reply, i did get an email back from http://www.ateamvan.com/

And this was their reply : Our basic charge is £350 for a wedding we are free on the required date but we do insist on a £50 deposit to secure the van for your special day.

Im tempted... I know my h2b would like it but am unsure if he knew the cost if he would think it was worth it... thats only £50 under what we're paying for my bridal car and the bridesmaids...

Its a difficult decision.. x
  • amy0805amy0805 Posts: 63
    I'm considering it for my H2B as well as he is a huge Ateam fan!! I've seen the van at a wedding fair and it is great!! It has a big screen that comes down and they play episodes of the Ateam!! I think it seats about 6 aswell!!
  • rossi350rossi350 Posts: 173
    Forget the groom!! I wanted it for my car. lol I am amassive a-team fan.

We also looked at the Genral lee (£380 for the whole day) but i was a bit concerned about getting in and out of a 2 door car in my lovely dress, plus, my dad is late 60's and i was concerned he would struggle to get in and out.

I have now left the car decision upto H2B. He knows what i like and what i defo don't. (he has also been incharge of the rings !! )