Fingerprint cufflinks

Hello all,

I am looking to have these done for my h2b by my 1 year old and wondered if anyone else has done this? or any recommended websites to use?

• kez2401kez2401 Posts: 135
    aw thank you, will take a look
  • HopefulBrideHopefulBride Posts: 130
    Hi Kezzy, the jeweller i'm getting my boyfriend's ring from (I know, i'm getting obsessed with the website) has done some fingerprints on a charm and does engraved cufflinks - sure you could combine the two! -

http://www.stepheneinhorn.co.uk/product.asp?pc=C9-20&p_subcategory=

This is the charm, and he has cufflinks in the mens section. Hope this helps! x
  • TattieBooTattieBoo Posts: 473
    Kezzy - that is such an inspired idea - i'd never heard of fingerprint cufflinks, but i think they will now be making an appearance in my groom gift box along with his "under new management" t-shirt, "so you don't get cold feet" socks & liverpool signed congratulations certificate - i'm totally taken with the fingerprint idea xxx
  • chess4chess4 Posts: 1,831
    www.dinkyfingerprint.co.uk

I have an ornamental silver christmas tree decoration with my girls' fingerprints on

I also have a couple of charms from

www.smallp.co.uk

I think a lot of it depends on the area you live in, but it's incredibly popular so a lot of places offer it. Try googling silver fingerprint jewellery and the area you live. I love my fingerprint jewellery! x
    Quoted:
    Kezzy - that is such an inspired idea - i'd never heard of fingerprint cufflinks, but i think they will now be making an appearance in my groom gift box along with his "under new management" t-shirt, "so you don't get cold feet" socks & liverpool signed congratulations certificate - i'm totally taken with the fingerprint idea xxx

Hey, i love them too. I wanted to get my h2b something and as we have a one year old and he needs cufflinks, thought it was the perfect idea.
    Quoted:
    www.dinkyfingerprint.co.uk

I have an ornamental silver christmas tree decoration with my girls' fingerprints on

I also have a couple of charms from

www.smallp.co.uk

I think a lot of it depends on the area you live in, but it's incredibly popular so a lot of places offer it. Try googling silver fingerprint jewellery and the area you live. I love my fingerprint jewellery! x

Thank you so much for the recommendation of smallp, i have found someone local to me and they can do it in time for my wedding on August 14th
  • daisyteandaisytean Posts: 1,382
    Thank you for this thread - I had never heard of them either, but I then researched them and ordered some last night for H2B - will give them to him on the morning of the wedding. I think its a really intimate present and I think he will love them.

Thanks girls,

xx
  • TattieBooTattieBoo Posts: 473
    I've just ordered some too - i totally can't wait to see them xx It's such a lovely gift x
  • Yvonne_m77Yvonne_m77 Posts: 54
    Hi guys, i got these done for my H2B and just got them on Friday and they are brilliant really impressed with them and i got them through

http://www.precious-imp-prints.co.uk/

Hope this is useful.

Yvonne