Forum home Archived For the groom

Groom present- opinions please!!

I decided a while ago that I would get a boudoir album done for h2b present, which I know he will love, so that is a definate, although haven't chosen photographer so any suggestions in Wilts/Hants area greatly appreciatd!

However since trawling through some threads I also came across My beautiful groom book, which I also think is fab, and also some people are doing boxes filled with little bits and pieces such as mints, socks etc..... So now I'm confused and not sure if all 3 would be too much.....?

Any thoughts??

xx

• loubybloubyb Posts: 1,503
    I've ordered a groom journal from a website, have now decided to do a budoir shoot and was also thinking of filling a shoe box with little gifts nothing too flash. I know he won't think of anything like that for me
  • RhianHutchRhianHutch Posts: 531
    I dont think its too much as the photos & journal could go in the box along with any other bits so it looks like just one AMAZING pressie really! Thats my plan anyway :\) xxx
  • e14inee14ine Posts: 138
    i dont think its too much, ive done hubby 2 b box with a new watch, boudoir album, socks, mints, article done from 'inthepaper.co.uk', miniture of grouse, pack of tissues, lucky penny
  • gemz0112gemz0112 Posts: 488
    Ive got my h2b a grooms journal, a box of goodies and a sports car to pick him up on the morning of the wedding. I don't think you can do too much and im sure he will love everything xx
  • dial-emmadial-emma Posts: 134
    Hi MrsCurtis2010 - I am getting my h2b the 'my beautiful groom' book too, is it from ohsocherished? I was just about to add a topic asking if people thought it was a bit sad so I'm glad someone else is on my wave length and I am going to order it now.
  • mrscurtis2bemrscurtis2be Posts: 228
    Hey

Yes thats the one... think they do a bride one as well, but I got no hope in him getting me that! lol! Am thinking about copying some of the qestions/sentences and adding them to my boudoir album in some way. But then after reading these comments may just get the album... oh well got a whole year to decide! x x
  • mrscurtis2bemrscurtis2be Posts: 228
    Hey

Yes thats the one... think they do a bride one as well, but I got no hope in him getting me that! lol! Am thinking about copying some of the qestions/sentences and adding them to my boudoir album in some way. But then after reading these comments may just get the album... oh well got a whole year to decide! x x
  • JennieBukJennieBuk Posts: 408
    What a fab book! I've nearly finished my own 'journal/memory book' with pages with stuff like - the day we met - the proposal - holidays we have been on - concerts we've been too - our family - etc etc. I've added a couple of photo's and some memorabilia + decoration/ribbon etc. It's looking good and very personal - something I know he'll love. And has cost me only the book. The 'grooms manual' is a fab idea - especially with all the thoughts and comments you have to write. xx
  • lozzi31lozzi31 Posts: 518
    Mrs Curtis2010. Thats a lovely suggestion. A photographer can easily add your sentences/statements to your photos before they get printed and would be an even nicer touch to your photos. I know robstersgirl said she is adding in a page with very personal poem on into her boudoir album for when he opens it on their wedding morning - which is tomorrow!

[Modified by: lozzi31 on July 28, 2009 09:44 PM]

• kelleymartinkelleymartin Posts: 115
    Girls...bit confused what are these groom books all about? I am planning to do a boudoir shoot as I think he will love it. Cars dont really do it for him. But I want to know more about these books!!
  • JennieBukJennieBuk Posts: 408
    curlyKels

dial-emma has mentioned a website - google ohsocherished - have a look at it, it tells you what they are - its fab.
  • kelleymartinkelleymartin Posts: 115
    Ah thanks Jen, I see now. xx