Forum home Archived For the groom

Mighty Aphrodite - I also recommend!

I know there have been a few recommendations on here for Mighty Aphrodite Boudoir shoots, but I had mine yesturday and I totally agree with everyone that has recommended them.

I got the idea from this forum and I was a little nervous but excited about going and couldn't wait to see the results.

Leigh and Zena are fabulous! From the moment i arrived until the time I left. I have a few hangups about my body (doesnt everyone) but they were very complimentory and guided me through the poses and what to do.

The only problem I have is that I ordered the "Package 1" which is ten pics in an album, and I dont know how I'm gonna choose out of 200!!!

The bonus is if you say I recommended you, you and I can get a free photo added to your package!

Mandy;\)

• daisyteandaisytean Posts: 1,382
    Hi Maz - I have mine in August but with a different company as we don't have MA round here.

What poses did you do and what did you wear? I have had a lot of tips from people on here and am trying to make sure I take all the right 'props'!!

What would be your top tips?
  • farrell69farrell69 Posts: 112
    hi daisytean

I chose "at the window", in which I used a set of light underwear & my H2B white shirt, and "boudoir", in which I used a black set. Zena emailed me after i had chosen my style and informed me of what to wear etc.

At the window gave great sillouette shots. I had to do alot of stretching so Im now feeling a bit stiff today!

I felt so comfortable I even got my kit off!! LOL!

Keep looking at the pics. Well worth it.

Good luck with your shoot, let us know how you get on. x