Will she like this for a surprise......?

Grooms to be,

I will be getting hitched this october to my partner of 6 years - Caroline. I have just booked some surprise wedding transport to pick her up and take her to the church. It is a bit unusual but nice. I have booked a 1960's volkswagen camper. One of the old ones with a split screen window at the front. I am a bit nervous about it as she knows nothing at all and thinks her father is taking her in his Ford Focus. The van is on the web at

http://www.volksweddings.com

Let me know what you think and (hopefully) put my mind at ease.

Cheers,

John.

:\?:\?:\?

• katiepukkatiepuk Posts: 110
    Think she will love it. I wanted one of these but couldn't get one. She's a lucky lady!!!!
  • blondiecocoukblondiecocouk Posts: 4,619
    thats strange, my friend caroline just married a john! If she likes that kind of thing then go for it! i think it will be a lovely suprise and i think your very thoughtful for doing it!xox
  • DaddyorChipsDaddyorChips Posts: 9,196
    I remember a while back a bride to be was wanting to have a VW camper van as transport.

You know your bride to be better than we do so i am sure she will love it. You have given it a lot of thought - which is always nice.
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    The fact you have put thought into a surprise for her on your wedding day will be enough to make her love it! I think it's a fab idea. She's a lucky woman. Good luck xx
  • Tori28ukTori28uk Posts: 781
    I would love it and I am sure you know your W2b very well by now and know she will ove it too!
  • camillamukcamillamuk Posts: 753
    It looks fabulous - she cant not love it.

• secretbridesecretbride Posts: 533
    She will ove the fact that you took the time to organise a surprise for her.
  • I have a classic beetle and would love a camper or beetle to take me (if i wasn't getting married, reception etc in the same place..am also staying there the night before...lighthouse on avatar) excellent choice!!
  • All,

thanks for all your replies. I have been speaking to the owners of voksweddings and they tell me that they can cover the whole country by towing the van on a trailer.

Not sure if anyone else would be interested. I have also just found out how to post pics on the forum so here is one of our wedding transport on the day: (If it works)

(alt+p)

Cheers - John and Caroline.