Mighty Aphrodite!

WOW I had my shoot on 27th October - it was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone. I was so nervous and almost bottled it but I had a great afternoon and have some great photos that I cant wait to give to H2B!

Leigh and Zena were great and put me straight at ease, it was an amazing confidence boost. I am looking for a name to give so that we can both get an extra photo - i don't know if the name has to have had their shoot before I booked or if it can be any name - I booked on 4th April.

If anyone could help I'd be really grateful - I would also pass the favour on my giving my name to anyone else who wants an extra picture

Thanks image

• CurlylydCurlylyd Posts: 1,465
    Hi

So glad you had a good experience with Mighty Aphrodite, I did too, it was awesome!

You are welcome to use my name if you want, Lydia Clark. I had my shoot in July, and got wed on 3rd October. It went down VERY well as a wedding gift for my now husband, I'm sure it will for you too!

I think Leigh and Zena should be fine about it whenever it was booked, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for asking - I would love another picture for my husband to be able to choose one himself. xx
  • Hi there, I had my shoot on the 6th November, again absolutely brilliant, real confidence booster! If I am feeling brave I may post the odd photo for a limited time a little later! xx