TAG/BRIETLING WATCHES...PICS PLEASE

Would love to see styles of these watches....anyone buy one for their h2b? xx

• H2b would love one but the breitling he loves is 4k and thats a bit out my league lol. He has settled for a very very good copy instead lol x
  • i have got one for mine, it's a Tag and it's pretty sexy! it was £800 but should have been £1000, Goldsmiths had a kind of un advertised promotion on and so it was £200 cheaper than it is anywhere else! saying that i can't find the picture of it and don't have the model number to hand but I got it on interest free credit at Goldsmiths and they have a really good selection. i'd suggest going there to get some advice on what you want x
  • i have made my mind yp and plan to go for a Tag watch...would love to see a pic pf the one you chose if poss please? i am hoping i will be just as lucky and get one in the sale too x
  • I know you have made your mind up but my H2B's family are mad for watches, amongst others Rolex, Bell and Ross, Omega. He says the worst thing about having a nice prominent brand watch is that no-one thinks its real!! (absolutely no offense meant - I suppose it's nice to have the real thing!)

My H2B has an Omega Seamaster and its lovely. Classic looking? Maybe you could look at others? Like this one.

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product.asp?cid=1&pid=11823

James Bond wears Omega!

Sales should be good just before and after Christmas I would have thought....

Claire

• I insure lots of these - they're very popular with the men!