Forum home Archived For the groom

We need help.................

Hello Guys n Gals, H2b and I are in a bit of a dilema and hope you might be able to help??

As we are getting married abroad and will be very hot H2b decided on a very pale cream pure Linen suit which is really gorgeous.

The problem being that we assumed that a white shirt underneath would look ok, having tried on many different styles of white shirts, they really don't look good!!

Has anyone got any ideas of a colour we could put with the suit, the bridesmaid is wearing Misty green which is a slightly silvery green the link below gives an idea of the colour, even though it is slightly different for real!

Go to the destiny range in the bridesmaid dresses - then go to the next page- the dress she is wearing is modled by Dana the adult bridesmaid in the picture. Sorry there isn't an easier route to get to the dress!!

http://www.touslesjours.co.uk/index2.htm

I wait in hope for any ideas image

x cb x

• louiseglasheenlouiseglasheen Posts: 1,643
    I would get him a pale blue shirt, it'll look lovely with the cream of his linen suit, he'll look really fresh and cool.
  • what about chocolate brown - it would be nice with the green
  • Blue would be nice if Jade wasn't wearing green but I wouldn't put the 2 together.

I will mention brown to him, can always get one to try and if no good we can take it back!!

Thanks

x cb x
  • Pr1nces5Pr1nces5 Posts: 2,581
    What about a soft pink if he is the type of bloke that wil wear pink (I know some men are touchy aboutthis!)
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    I would suggest a light green or even lime or yes a nice light pink, would be great.
  • he loves pink and wears it quite a lot! Tht's a fab idea then we can incorporate some pink into the bridesmaid bouquet too, why didn't i think of this inthe first place. I will mention pink to him when he gets home thank you celery!!

I mentioned brown and he said no way he hates brown!! Grrrrr

x cb x