Forum home Archived For the groom

Contacting MUFC

heya girls (and guys)

my other half is a huge man united fan-man lol

i was hoping to see if they would send a letter or something for me to give him on our wedding day?

although i don't have a clue on how to contact them image

someone point me in the right direction pleeease please please ?

• Foz140607Foz140607 Posts: 419
    I'm planning on doing this too this is thye info on their website:

'It may be possible to organise for a standard greeting letter to be sent, which we can adjust to suit the occasion, this will include a scanned signature from Sir Alex. Due to the number of requests we receive, 6 weeks prior notice is required. Please send an A4 stamped address envelope to the address below. Please note we cannot always guarantee a response.

The address is:-

The Managers Office

Manchester United Football Club

(Special Occasion)

Birch Road

Off Isherwood Road

Carrington

Manchester

M31 4BH '

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={6267FDD7-971D-4A90-98B2-E7B4D246D208}#

• cammie_d5cammie_d5 Posts: 95
    Hey ladies,

I received a scanned letter back from MUFC wishing me and my fiance good luck on our wedding day. I also sent 2 pictures that I asked if they could sign which they sent back unsigned.

As I'm persistent I sent the pictures back asking if they could be signed (as on another website someone said it took a few months but it got signed). I'm still waiting for these pictures back as I sent them at the end of February.

I hoped that if they weren't going to sign them again they would have sent them back....I'm secretly hoping they're waiting for training to start for the premiership which is why it's taking so long....knowing my luck probably not.

Good Luck
  • flower88ukflower88uk Posts: 1,350
    oooh thanks girls, i'll try that image see what happens- it's a year today until our wedding so if i send it now then i guess i should get a reply by then lol
    Has anyone actually got a reply from mufc? just wondering.... image
    Going to send it tomorrow... i see some of you have had replies- how long did it take roughly to recieve a reply from man u?

i'm giving them 300 odd days to reply so i hope that's long enough lol image