Cornwall boudoir photographer recommendation

I wanted to share details of my experience with the Hollywood Picture Company in St Mellion (near Plymouth). I found this company through gumtree and thought perhaps they were too good to be true, I was relieved to be proved wrong. The photographs on the website were great with prices to match. The photographers close to my home were very expensive or quite expensive and a bit tacky. I took a gamble, booked my shoot and drove for two and a half hours to get there - I am so glad I did.

Kylie my photographer was utterly delightful. She phoned me a few days before to talk me through the process and to ask what I wanted. By the time I got off the phone, it felt like I'd already made a friend. When you attend at her studio (hidden in beautiful countryside) she puts you at ease immediately. She had clearly spent quite some time planning shots which would suit me and were in keeping with our discussion on the phone. She was very encouraging throughout the shoot and her enthusiasm is infectious.

Within a week my online gallery was available, full of gorgeous images to chose from (22 I think). When I'd selected the ones I wanted, they arrived quickly and to my relief were carefully and discretely packed.

I cannot recommend the Hollywood Picture Company highly enough. Be brave and go for it to give your groom an amazing wedding gift!

http://www.hollywoodpicco.webeden.co.uk