Forum home Archived For the groom

DIY Groom Journal Help Please!

Hi everyone. I am due to get married in Decemeber and really wanted to get the 'Oh So Cherised' Grooms Journal for H2B. The problem is that I realy can't afford it and due to this reason we have agreed a limit between us on what we will spend on each other. I was hoping to create my own version of the Grooms Journal instead but am struggling on what questions I can put in it. Does anyone have any advice? Or a journal thy can help me with some questions from?

I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks xx

• WasMrsAshleyWasMrsAshley Posts: 1,042
    You may have already mailed me but if not [email protected], anyone who wants my template just mail me, I have the parents journal too x x x
  • Hi NowMrsAshley, I have sent you an email this evening image I would appreciate it if you could send me the parent journal template too! Your report of your wedding is fantastic xx
  • WasMrsAshleyWasMrsAshley Posts: 1,042
    Arrr thanks, did you get them both OK...? x
  • Yes thank you! they are fab image
  • I got one of these for my husband and let him open it the night before the wedding. He loved it!! He said it was the best present anyone had ever got him and showed some of our guests it in the hotel b4 the wedding!! (highly embarrassing that people know my private thoughts but quite cute he wanted to show it off I suppose!)
  • NowMrsAshley...I hope you don't mind, but I saw this and have e-mailed you as I'd love to do this for my fiance and parents!

Thanks in advance!

Don't know what my wedding would be like if I didn't have YAYW! x
  • lol I know, me either...my hubbie was not so pleased though as Y&YW cost us a fortune.... image x x
  • leannejjleannejj Posts: 176
    Hi MrsAshley, I would love to see your templates for the groom and parents journal please! Will drop you an email now x
  • This may be a silly question but where are you getting the actual 'journal' bit from? I've been looking around for ages but I'm not sure what to get. I also wanted to do one for my bridesmaids as well so need something to write it but didn't want to get just a notebook as I thought it might not look as good??
  • Hi there,

I was wondering if you would be able to send me your template for the parents and the groom if possible to [email protected]

Thank you so much!
  • Hi Mrs Ashley,

I've just sent you an email too, hope you don't mind! xxx
  • I bought the actual oh so cherished journal and just replaced the pages with my own x
  • Hey NowMrsAshley - I have sent you an email as well, hope you dont mind imageimageimage
  • could i have a cop y of you template please

[email protected]
  • RowenaFWRowenaFW Posts: 2,078
    My H2B has found the website http://www.groompower.com/

From what he's read to me it sounds amazing - really sensible, really helpful, often much better than the stuff aimed at brides!!!
  • MrsStetchMrsStetch Posts: 132
    hi Rowena the groom/oh so cherished journal is a photo book rather than an instruction,hint type book
  • EmsBuddyEmsBuddy Posts: 280
    Is anybody available to send me a copy of this please

My email is [email protected] .com ( without the space)

Thank you x
  • Hello NowMrsAshley. Could you please send me a copy of the parent and groom journal too please - I will PM you. Thank you very much. [email protected]
  • Hi NowMrsAshley, I have emailed you to request a copy of the groom and parent templates, i hope you dont mind xx
  • I have sent an email request too lol :P x
  • Hi Mrs Ashley,

I'd like to jump on the bandwagon, please could I also have a copy of the groom and parents journal? I'll pm you my email x
  • Liz2606Liz2606 Posts: 1
    Hi, can anyone help me with a copy of the template? I have emailed mrs Ashley but it has been a while since there have been any posts on this thread and she may well not be picking up that (pre wedding)email address anymore!!

Has anyone been lucky enough to get a copy of this sent to them that they can forward?

[email protected]

Many thanks!!
  • Hi is it possible for someone to please send the copy to me to? the groom and the parent one?

[email protected]

Many thanks!!

Emma

• manfawmanfaw Posts: 2,756

Emma I dont know if any one mailed you yet but I have them let me know if you want them still - and anyone else for that matter, I'll be going through my inbox soon and deleting all the stuff I no longer need so get it while you can!

I also have the a kids activity book that someone on here was trying to sell for money - if you want that also let me know.

PM is best as I dont subscribe to posts!

• MRMRS2014MRMRS2014 Posts: 1,279

Hi manfaw i tried to pm you but it just came up you don't accept pm. Could i please have a copy of the grooms journal if you don't mind,  [email protected] image x

• Hi would I be able to have a copy as well please? I'm new to this forum so not sure how to PM? [email protected]

• MrsF2b2MrsF2b2 Posts: 831
    Me too please, copies of everything image [email protected] Thanks
  • Hi manfaw,

Can you please also email me copies of both journals and the activity book?

[email protected]
  • manfawmanfaw Posts: 2,756

Hi all

I have sent the email to you image

• Hi Manfaw

Please can i have a copy of both to [email protected]. Also the childrens activity book! Thank in advance your a star xxx