stag do ideas

Hi All,

I am looking for some ideas on where to go and what to do for friends stag party anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

• mont1mont1 Posts: 1
    There's a few web based company's out there that could help you. At least then you get a feel for what is available and where, which should help you decide where to go! They do most of the arranging for the stag do for ya.

As I say there are a few out there which you can find on Google but one we used is called Stag4free.com

They did a good job when we asked em to arrange us a trip to Spain. Definately would recommend them.
  • vcb1981vcb1981 Posts: 645
    depends what you are into and how much you wnat to spend?
  • proxy10proxy10 Posts: 188
    Why not search the keyword "friends stag party" on Google for answer. I have tried it, but the links can't be posted here.

Good luck!
  • Cheers for the replies. Was thinking on spending £200 per head.

This cold weather has really made me want to organise the trip abroad!

Thanks for the site mont1 that was really helpful.

Cheers

handm1
  • ideas are:

fishing trip

night at the dogs

night racing at diggerland

weekend away

go ape

hope that helps a little ? google is your friend!
  • Try crocodile events too
  • The wedding dress and bridal accessories for instance, cost a large amount of money considering you will only have to wear or use them on possibly a single occasion. There are online retailers where cheap items are offered. Same items but prices are lower than those offered at actual and off-line shops. You may look around at these actual stores and find anything that you like, but don't buy just yet. Next is to browse through the internet and Google for some online wedding stores where you can check for the same products you have seen in the offline store. You may also opt to buy the other items displayed on the net. Cheaper shoes are also available online. Or you may take some extra time looking around in shoe markets for a pair of shoes to match the dress. As with the wedding veil, you can easily make one of your preferred style or borrow one too.
  • The most beautiful dress won't look so beautiful if you are stressed, or tugging on it. Make sure you can move, talk, and dance in your dress with ease. Consider getting the next size up just to make sure the dress fits you well.

thanks!!

Lace Bolero