Under new management t-shirts

Hi ladies,

I'm putting together a goodie bag/gift box thing for my H2B and I was planning on including one of those 'under new management' t-shirts but I'm really struggling to find them now.

There used to be a site called 'Hesaysshesays' that did them but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Any ideas?

I was also hoping to include a pair of personalised boxers that said 'Property of Mrs ...' on them - I think that website used to do them as well but now I'm struggling to find them too.

Thanks for your help!! xx

• ebay???

• I love this idea! image

www.tidytees.co.uk do the tops still but not sure on the boxers im afraid xxx
  • I've got mine from Amazon. xx
  • poshpollyposhpolly Posts: 649
    got mine form ebay they have loads on there x
  • EleEle Posts: 592
    Have you seen this site? I plan on getting mine done here. http://www.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Create-t-shirt/Create-your-own--59/ You can print whatever you want on lots of different things.
  • char2609ukchar2609uk Posts: 1,539
    I made my own...

I went to Asda for the t-shirt and then bought some photo transfer paper. You can print your own design then iron it onto the t-shirt.

Depending how much of the transfer paper you buy, the whole thing could cost less than £5. You could always do your own boxers too.

I also made several vest tops on with 'Just Married' for me on honeymoon and a t-shirt for the best man as they came in packs of two.
  • NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    My MIL got some really good ones from the US, for a pretty decent price! Though if you just type t shirt Personalisation into google loads of companies come up! image
  • Ms_NatalieMs_Natalie Posts: 1,997
    Love this idea too!

Think it would make our guests chuckle at breakfast the next morning...especially as I'll be his second wife image
  • SarahMor84SarahMor84 Posts: 1,493
    I love this idea! H2B always calls me management anyway so it would be quite funny.

Better than the "cold feet" socks I was going to get!