Forum home Archived For the groom

grrom is arranging the whole wedding

i am a 24 year old groom and have been with my fiance since we wer 14 we have to beatiful kids together and have been engaged for 3 years, we have decided to actualy get married although i know my partner is really keen on getting married shes not so keen on all the hassel but im into all that stress stuff, we have decided to do our own dont tell the bride our budget isn't alot, im nervous as she is very hard to please suppose ive been doing something rite for us to be together so long image i shall write bk and keep you all up todateimage:P

• Congratulations!

Wow, that sounds wonderful!

Can't wait to hear more and I hope it all works out for you!
  • helenlouhelenlou Posts: 318
    you are a very brave man
  • you should apply for dont tell the bride, they want couples for this years show and if chosen u get 12k!!
  • EleEle Posts: 592
    Good luck! There was a link on here yesterday, think it was on the planning section for the new series of Don't tell the Bride - get an application in!
  • singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    OMG!! I would never let my H2B plan my day... good luck!
  • Aww how nice you are both brave! Hope it goes well for you good luck x
  • Aw that's lovely! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job! image I agree with the other ladies, applying for DTTB is a really good idea!

Whereabouts are you? If you are near Chester, I could give you advice on suppliers! So exciting! image
  • If your in South Wales I can give you a hand with suppliers and a buget wedding - we have a very tight budget.

Congrats and good luck
  • that is amazing! my h2b is one of those where i just tell him what time to turn up, he doesnt care about the details! good luck! xxx
  • NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    You have a very brave wife to be thats all I can say!!! But well done for stepping up and not doing what most men do - be a total lazy bum! image