Groupon Boudoir Deal

I've no experience with the photographers, but this looks like a really good deal! £39 for a shoot, five prints and digital pics. At that price it's hardly a hardship to put together an album with one of the photobook sites!

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/london/boudoir-by-cameo/222657/.04unKe

• sounds really good. Shame it's in London though image
  • smee82smee82 Posts: 184
    oooh I was so close to booking and then chickened out! anyone got any reviews of Cameo? x
  • emylou_ecemylou_ec Posts: 141
    GROUPON is brilliant i got a deal for £19 for something similar

Keep a eye out in your area!
  • haha I was just coming on to post the link to this, but you have saved me a job.

I really want to do it but im so scared, what do you all think? has anyone done any boudoir shoots, were you happy with the photos?

XxX
  • Damn, I just went on there and it says sold out!! Sounded like a fantastic deal as well!
  • They cheat customers. After I bought it. They change their mind to charge 50 pounds for making up and reduce to 60 minites from 90. T sent email to tell customer after we bought it under 39 pounds including everything. Cheap studio doing this kind of business. More than 1300 people bought this deal, they add over 50 pounds for eveyone now, total 65,000. WTF
  • They cheat customers. After I bought it. They change their mind to charge 50 pounds for making up and reduce to 60 minites from 90. T sent email to tell customer after we bought it under 39 pounds including everything. Cheap studio doing this kind of business. More than 1300 people bought this deal, they add over 50 pounds for eveyone now, total 65,000. WTF
  • Yes! We have photographed over 600 girls through the Groupon deal we offered. We're proud to show you the feedback we've had so far... :O)

www.boudoirbycameo.com/comments
  • Quoted:
    haha I was just coming on to post the link to this, but you have saved me a job.

I really want to do it but im so scared, what do you all think? has anyone done any boudoir shoots, were you happy with the photos?

XxX

I went with Nicola Grimshaw-Mitchell who alot of girls on here have gone with. She's amazing, I felt so relaxed and the pictures are fantastic. I had the deluxe package, so my hair and make up done for me and I get a fab photo book (like a mini version of most common wedding albums nowadays). I want to do it all over again and I never, I mean never wear a bikini!!

http://www.myboudoir.co.uk/
  • Hi, I went to My Boudoir too and Nicola is just fantastic, not as cheap as this groupon deal mind but I wanted the very very best as I was only planning on doing it once! I had a brilliant day!