my LFC garter

lfc no longer sell an official garter but i was adament to have one....this is the next best thing, i love it.

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff500/mrsdavis2b1/

• I have a football themed garter aswell.

My H2B supports Liverpool and my dad supports Everton. And they are always making jokes about each others teams.

So since I needed something blue... I bought an everton garter.

Hoping my H2B see's the funny side, although I'm gonna show him til after we say I do. image
  • Mrs_Davis_2_BMrs_Davis_2_B Posts: 174
    ha ha, my other half would go mental!! lol.

my garter has a small blue bow stitched in the back image
  • I like it! I have had an England Rugby one made up for me image
  • soon2bmrswsoon2bmrsw Posts: 520
    my sister had the lfc garter for her wedding a few years back as her hubby is a big lfc fan! x
  • Sueboo84Sueboo84 Posts: 87
    Hi Girls,

What a great idea, my theme is red and white with being a Liverpool fan and so is my future H2B. Can I ask where did you get it from?

Thanks xx
  • love the idea of football garters image I just had one with a little blue bow but on the outside, it was from www.sarahjoygarters.co.uk. Its one of my 'keepsakes' from my wedding, I love it!
  • MrsW_tobeMrsW_tobe Posts: 106
    That is fantastic my H2B is a massive LFC fan too, i am a huge Spurs fan. Haven't decided which one to wear or whether to wear both.

Where did you get it from??
    ebay seller. its all made to size too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150591949260&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2163wt_1139

you choose which ever theme you want. communication and service was great. i added on of my liverpool pin badges from a game we went to together image
  • Aw this is a great idea, my partner is a spurs fan, i've seen one on line for £6 but i'm not sure if it looks a bit tacky? I'm getting a letter of congratulations from Harry Redknapp to be read out at our reception so it would go nice together, so i will definately take a look at the ebay seller, thanks for posting this!
  • I got mine from ebay aswell.

I just searched everton garter and bought the one I liked the best.

Ebay was the only place I could find one.
  • Sueboo84Sueboo84 Posts: 87
    After this great idea I started thinking. So I got a red and white garter and also bought the liverpool pin badge that i liked (am going for Liverpool) and attached it together. Tried it on to make sure the pin doesn't scratch me but it doesnt...its only about £2-3 cheaper but i suppose its more personal.....i am sure if you pick the colours for yours and same badge it would work xx
    if you see my attachment this is exactly what ive done, i love it.

i used a pin bad from a game we went to together
  • Quoted:
    I like it! I have had an England Rugby one made up for me

Wer did you get this done? have you got a website? my H"B is mad on rugby league (leeds Rhinos) and england of course, and i think its a fabulous idea!

Thanks xx
  • h2b bought me a newcastle united garter when we 1st got engaged in 2008 (wasnt overjoyed about it as not really a football fan apart from derby games but i promised him i would wear it on our wedding day so i will be wearing newcastle united on 1 leg and a blue and white garter on my other leg image