Where did you buy your pocket watch from?

Title says it all really.

I've had a good look on the internet but would prefer recommendations as the prices vary so much it's crazy!

Thankyou xxx

• TheLegacyofMrsMTheLegacyofMrsM Posts: 2,188 New bride
    Try your local Goldsmiths store, they can order them in for you. Prices start at about £30 and can go up as high as you want. They also do the ones with 'Groom' and 'Bestman' etc written on them, so ideal presents xx
  • have you tried ebay with free engraving? I didnt order pocket watch but ordered silver hip flasks engraved from ebay for about £13 each and we are delighted! i saw pocket watches on tehre too when i was looking x
  • this is the seller i bought the flasks from. Hope its of some use. My items arrived really quick and gift boxed image x

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/County-Engraving/POCKET-WATCHES-/_i.html?_fsub=382493011&_sid=708352691&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
  • chick-basschick-bass Posts: 563
    Beverbrooks. I think it was £160. It's really lovely and hubby adored it as his present on the morning of the wedding. Quite pricey but it will be a family heirloom in the future so well worth itimage
  • love2sparklelove2sparkle Posts: 256
    Thanks Ladies for your help x
  • you can also get it from an antique shop
  • susanluosusanluo Posts: 32
    from the internet or an antique shop
  • BrideybearBrideybear Posts: 657
    Try Tom Sawyer Waistcoats......I got my Dad's from there and its really good quality with engraving and it cost about £35?
  • Sam0407Sam0407 Posts: 489
    i got mine from ebay with free p&p and engraving for £18.99
  • I eneded up buying from the Greenwich pocket watch company online if thats any help Peter.

I went into local jewellers, mainly to see the quality and online they looked just as good (will clarify this when I receive them today or tomorrow).