Personalised adidas trainers???

Hi I don't know if anyone can help, my h2b is absolutely adidas trainer mad, and for a wedding present I wanted to get him a pair with our wedding date on them somewhere, i've been on the adidas site and u can customise them but thats basically choosing colours from a limited choice, does anyone know if this is possible and how i'd go about getting them??

Thanks

• singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    Quoted:
    Hi I don't know if anyone can help, my h2b is absolutely adidas trainer mad, and for a wedding present I wanted to get him a pair with our wedding date on them somewhere, i've been on the adidas site and u can customise them but thats basically choosing colours from a limited choice, does anyone know if this is possible and how i'd go about getting them??

Thanks

oh my other half would love those!! please let me know if you find out x
  • Alexa1471Alexa1471 Posts: 1,959
    Why don't you ring the addidas head office? I'm sure they'll put you in the right direction / let you know what is possible.
  • CariadAlanCariadAlan Posts: 603
    Do you have anywhere near you that does custom tshirts or anything. They may be able to embroider them if you take them in.
  • barbie_86barbie_86 Posts: 626
    If you go to an addidas store, they have a load of options: you pick the style, the colour of the leather, the fabric, the colour of the sole, insole, stitching, laces, etc, and you can choose to have them embroidered. My OH has a pair of Stan Smith's with his name embroidered on. You can also have a name or date on a metal tab on the laces instead of the standard addidas logo.

They cost £80, and took about 4 weeks.

HTH
  • I'm a dance teacher and have personalised nike trainers. You choose colours, lace type, any text etc....website is called NIKE ID ont know if this helps? image
  • Thanks for your help ladies image