Nicola Grimshaw - free print anyone?

Just got my photos through from my shoot, they are absolutely amazing!

I was really worried about the shoot as I'm not the most confident about my body but Nicola was great and really put me at ease. I can't belive how slim I look in the photos and my hair and make up is awesome too. I can't recommend her enough.

If anyone is thinking of booking a shoot PM me and I'll give you my name so that you can get a free print. x

• yay MrsSv2B!!! got any to show us? Nicola's great isnt she? I was just blown away by my pics and my hub was speechless apparently!
  • Unfortunately no photos to show, don't want other half stumbling on them - wedding's not until Feb 14th! Don't know how I'm going to keep them a secret for that long, I've already watched the slide a million times (so has my mum).

I've also bought some extra ones for my album as I loved them soooooo much. (I'm a size 14/16 and my photos made me look at least a dress size smaller - Nicola rocks!)
  • How exciting! What package did you both choose? I'm still deciding/saving image I'm finally a step closer to booking a session with NGM so excited!! Hopefully my mum and step dad taking time off work so can all fly from exeter 2 manchester lol! Then they can go off shopping whilst I'm doing my shoot image Lizzy x
  • I had the classic with 18 photos in an album, although I've ended up buying 2 extra photos for my album as they were so good that I couldn't decide.

I'm really glad I paid for my hair and make up to be done, it really is different from everyday make up (I don't wear much normally).

If you do decide to book let me know and I'll PM you my name and date of shoot so that we can both have a free print.
  • Hi MrsSv2B,

I'm thinking of booking one, although I'm not too sure when I'll be doing it. Is there a time limit for the free prints?

Lx
  • Nicola didn't say there was a time limit. I've just ordered my album so I won't have it for at least another 6 weeks but I think she said she keeps the digital originals for quite a while in case you order reprints etc. Just let me know if you decide to book and I'll PM you my details. x
  • Hi MrsSv2B, glad you love your photos, shame you cant share them here lol! I've just booked my shoot so excited!! Forgot in the chaos to come back for your name image sorry! Do you think it would still work now i've booked my shoot already? Also how much did you pay for your extra prints? Sorry to be nosey lol can PM me if dont want to say on here? Thanks Lizzy xx
  • Quoted:
    I had the classic with 18 photos in an album, although I've ended up buying 2 extra photos for my album as they were so good that I couldn't decide. I'm really glad I paid for my hair and make up to be done, it really is different from everyday make up (I don't wear much normally). If you do decide to book let me know and I'll PM you my name and date of shoot so that we can both have a free print.

Hi Hun,

I have decided to go for the shoot, if you PM me your details I will book, also how long does it take for you to get the album as Im getting married aboard so would need it in good time, so I know what date to book. stacey x
  • hi stacey - I got my album back within 3 weeks, Nicola recommended booking at least a month before x x x
  • Thank you for pm me hun, I just booked so we both get a free print!! Im so excited but nervous. image))))))))))
  • Quoted:
    hi stacey - I got my album back within 3 weeks, Nicola recommended booking at least a month before x x x

Thank you hunny, I have just booked, really excited cant wait but a lttle nervous!
  • The subject thread just caught my eye, I just booked Nicola for February 2012 for my wedding in April!

Ahhhh, im so nervous but excited image
  • Quoted:
    The subject thread just caught my eye, I just booked Nicola for February 2012 for my wedding in April! Ahhhh, im so nervous but excited

Hi hun I just booked also for april 2012, I am feeling the same so excited yet scared hahaha.... When is your wedding date?