Car Hire - for the boys?!

Hi All

I'm after a bit of feedback as my dad has a very unqiue car he is looking to hire out for weddings, but wants to see if there is enough interest bfeore he sets up the buisness - its perfect for any stags, groomsmen - an Ultima Can-Am 6.3 litre engine, an american two seater speed engine which looks like a f1 car meets the batmobile! - He would be chauffering the said passnager to church, venue etc, prices TBC (but would be very competitive!) - would anyone or anyone's other halfs be interested in this?

Look forward to any replies!

Hayley xx

• Hi,

Whilst I appreciate what it is you are trying to do, I cannot see many grooms wanting a ride to the church in that. I certainly wouldn't but im not really in to cars.

I think he would get a few bookings, possibly from car mad grooms that are in to performance vehicles, but not that many to be honest.

and for that reason ..... im out image
  • My other half would probably really love it. The only problem I can see is that he would want to get to our wedding venue with his best man and not a complete stranger.

People tend to enjoy things more when they can share it with someone else and unfortunately, I think it's a bit weird to be driven by someone you don't know and not have anyone else with you. I think it would take a lot of the fun out of the experience.

This is exactly the reason why I haven't hired a car for my partner for the wedding as it would be weird for him to go on his own.

Hope this helps.
  • whilst i thin its a good idea i think the fact its a two seater would put me off. Not sure any one would want to travel to their wedding on their own, i think he would want to travel at least with his best man