Forum home Archived For the groom

NGM boudoir shoot!

I had my shoot on Monday and got the online gallery today - I am soooo chuffed and can't wait to gsee the album, and see hubby to be's face!! Some of the pics are on MyBoudoir facebook page and the website (I'm Laura from Guernsey).

If anyone is going to get a shoot and wants to give my name to get us both a free print, please do!

• wow - is this you? http://myboudoir.blog.co.uk/2012/05/24/laura-s-boudoir-photography-shoot-with-my-boudoir-13734076/

totally totally gorgeous! Where is your blue corset from I LOVE it and your hair is gorgeous - bet your h2b will LOVE these!

ps that phone one is my fave!
  • SlimmlauraSlimmlaura Posts: 8
    Yes, that's me!

The corset is from Sparkling Strawberry online....they have quite a few things in that colour, I just had to have it!

Sarah, the hair/make up lady was amazing, she gave me the biggest hair imaginable, I felt so glamorous! To say I was absolutely petrified beforehand, both Sarah and Nicola put me at ease and we had a laugh. Totally worth the money and travel!

• Wow Laura, your pics are amazing!

I am booked in for next month - cannot wait!

I love the white corset you are wearing with the pearls (where you are lying down) - where did you get this from please?

Also, is the fur yours or is that Nicolas?

Thanks x
  • MRMRS2014MRMRS2014 Posts: 1,279
    Wow gorgeous pics image

Her pics are just amazing and second to none

I havn't booked mine yet but will be for 2014, can't wait!
    Quoted:
    Wow Laura, your pics are amazing!

I am booked in for next month - cannot wait!

I love the white corset you are wearing with the pearls (where you are lying down) - where did you get this from please?

Also, is the fur yours or is that Nicolas?

Thanks x

The ivory basque I actually got from eBay, it was cheap as it was missing the straps! It is the Lepel Bouquet basque and I got the matching knickers online. Nicola has loads of props, including the fur stole, so don't worry about having to take anything like that. She even has some lingerie you can wear if you just want to take knickers!

Quoted:
    Wow gorgeous pics

Her pics are just amazing and second to none

I havn't booked mine yet but will be for 2014, can't wait![/

Thnk you!

I would advise to book way in advance as she gets pretty booked up, shows how good and popular she is!

If you do book and want a free pic, just quote my name and we can both get one...

You will love it, I am so glad I went for it!

• ak2910ak2910 Posts: 137
    wow these are amazing, I'd really like to do this and have been mulling this over for months for our 1st anniversary.

The only thing I'm out off by is my size,worried I will look muttonish.

All the more reason to get back in the gym, I lost over 2 stone for the wedding and now 7 months after its all back on

• ak2910 - don't worry about being muttony! I was a size 16 when I went and I was really worried that i'd look fat but Nicola is such a whiz at posing you that I actually looked the slimmest i'd looked for years!! I still looked like me but a lot 'smoother' with no bumps! go for it - shes ace
  • you look incredable!
  • Quoted:
    you look incredable!

Thank you! Ii still cant quite believe it's me!

I'd recommend anyone to do this, I felt a million dollars and boosted my confidence no end.