Forum home Archived For the groom

Box of Treats

Hi Guys,

I am looking for unique/unusal ideas for wedding gifts for my HTB. I am going to do a little box and put gifts inside with little messages on each gift. i will be doing the usual standard gifts.... a new watch so he is on time, aftershave so the smell will always be a reminder.

I am now looking for new ideas to put in the box. Some that are not to expensive as the watch and perfume add up.I have found some black boxers with groom written on them in diamantes which are cute so will be getting them but iv now ran out of ideas.

Any ideas will be grately appreciated.

x

• Jelly TotJelly Tot Posts: 117

Your last Rolo?

• Put on some thoughful stuffs like a personalized bottle labeled as vitamins on your box. put in some strips of special papers rolls with some thoughtful messages or inspirational quotes he could read daily as taking a vitamins for the soul. You can add some good quality  bow ties and matching cufflinks that he can use too. You can find lots of good  ties and mens accessories online without spending a lot. Ties from http://www.dqt.co.uk/mens-bow-ties.html is a good pick to complete your box of goodies. image