What do you buy a groom as a gift?

I really hope somebody can help me!

I'm looking to get a nice gift to exchange with H2B the morning after the wedding. I'm not one for sentimental dropping it off at the hotel before the wedding malarky I'd like to give my new hubby a gift in person the next day when it is just us together.

I thought about a watch or chain etc but decent ones are way out of my £150 budget.

Does anyone have any ideas of anything else I could get or any websites that sell sale/over-stock watches etc where I can try and find something worthy.

Thanks in advance x

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

im not sure on watches etc but i bought my hubby a keyring its half a heart (the other half is mine) and it has our wedding date engraved on it and says 'you and me, forever' (mine has 'me and you, always') - he really loved it

• MrsS2014MrsS2014 Posts: 139

Not sure where you are based but I got my hubby to be's watch from watch station at Cheshire oaks, they have loads in there and always have good discounts.

• Hydrogirl wrote (see)

im not sure on watches etc but i bought my hubby a keyring its half a heart (the other half is mine) and it has our wedding date engraved on it and says 'you and me, forever' (mine has 'me and you, always') - he really loved it

Where did you get this from please? I think this would be perfect!

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

i actually got it from amazon lol there a few different kinds but this one was the only one that would allow me to write all that!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FVWTCVU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• You could always try a boudoir photography session. There are many photographers offering shoots within your budget and it's a very personal gift.

http://www.impulseglamour.com

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

I've got him an Incredible Hulk statue!

(And I'm ashamed to say that I'm not actually kidding either lol)

• MrsMGtobeMrsMGtobe Posts: 612

My H2B has always wanted a pocket watch so that will be his main present. image

• If he loves football how about a pair of Custom Football Foots with your wedding date!

This is a very unique gift, if he likes football that is!

www.deadfresh.co.uk

• Gift him an engrave wedding band with a meaningful message on it.

like"My only, the one".

• Jenny 8Jenny 8 Posts: 34

Giving watch is not a bad idea, but you can also give a frame of your both photo embedded on that.