Suites Hire

We have recently moved to the UK in Fleet Hampshire. We have no idea of where to look for the groom's suit! Any suggestions or recommendations please? We thought of going to London but still we are still quite new so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks image

Meg

• Hi Meg1

Quoted:
    We have recently moved to the UK in Fleet Hampshire. We have no idea of where to look for the groom's suit! Any suggestions or recommendations please? We thought of going to London but still we are still quite new so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks image

Meg

You could do with finding out if there are any wedding fayres nearby that you could visit as people usually go with suit hire and my have special offers on. Failing that have you tried your local yellow pages / thomson local phone books.

Hope you find somwhere, when is your big day?

Chelle

• Meg1

There is a wedding fayre coming up at Alton House Hotel which should give you some ideas, i think it is on the 17th Sept!

That is where we are getting married

Tracey xx
  • megukmeguk Posts: 6
    Hi there image

tks for the replies image very much appreicated. We will certainly try these options out. We're getting married back home in Malta on July 27th, 2007. We thought of hiring something unusual from here just to be slightly different as all grooms wear the same black stuff! as its mid-summer we would like some colour. In the mean time I saw something nice on You and Your Wedding mag at Marc Wallace.

It should be nice and warm! poor guys all sweaty in their suits!

Thanks again girls.

Good luck with your preparations image