Forum home Archived For the groom

Coloured suit?

Does anyone know where to get coloured suits from? We were going to go with dove grey, and still might, but h2b has expressed an interest in coloured suits which is unlike him so I'm encouraging his new wilder side! x

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    I know Formal Affair are pretty national and they do all sorts of colours - powder blue, purple as well as the more trad. Google them and let his creative juices flow Jules!!!
  • Marc Wallace, try and get him to go for the pink one, it looks soooo cool on, unfortunately my h2b wanted something less colourful!
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    Doubt he'll go for pink. But then again maybe this new wilder side will develop into pink! I like the sound of powder blue. Or even better a pale sagey green would match his eyes and look gorgeous! Ooo I'm liking this idea more and more! Thanks for the tips xx:\)

[Modified by: *Jules* on May 10, 2006 12:15 AM]
  • Hugh Harris in Woking, Surrey stocks Ozwald Boateng in blue and purple as well as black and grey and they are the only place to do OB to hire so cuts the price of the suit down to about a 1/3! Still a little pricey but the cut and fit looks stunning!