Forum home Archived For the groom

Studios4u

I've just booked a boudoir photo shoot with studios4u in camden london and was just wondering if anyone else had used them before and if they were any good? its two weeks away and im really nervous already!

• ele_cleoele_cleo Posts: 66
    Well I had the photos done yesterday and just thought I'd update incase anyone else was interested in using them. It went really well and I'd definately recommend them if youre looking for somewhere not too expensive in London (Camden). I'd booked a 1 hr shoot (suggested 4 outfits) but was actually in the studio for about 3hrs including make up coz everyone lost track of the time! I was only charged for the one hour I booked. Make up is included in the price as is a 6x4" photo of every one which is taken (I had over 200) and you can choose 2 10x8" as well. I bought an extra 2 10x8" at £7.99 each. The studio is above a Kodak photo shop and run by the same people so you only have to wait about 45 mins till the photos are ready and take them home on the day! The photographer and make up artist were great and did their best to make me feel relaxed.
  • Natashauk1Natashauk1 Posts: 470
    Hey that sounds like a good price!! Are you happy with your pics?