Forum feedback

Hannah YYWHannah YYW Posts: 116 admin
Hi all,

I know there have been some teething troubles following the move to the new forum. We're working hard to make sure your experience is the best it can be. To this end, I think it might help if we have one thread where you can post any issues you've had since the move - this thread! Otherwise, it's dependent on one of the team coming across your post on another thread, and as this is an unmoderated forum, that may take some time.

So if there's anything you'd like us to know, please post here, or feel free to message me privately.

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,608 New bride

Hi,

Is there any news on if we are going to get the function to edit our posts with no time restrictions back?

I for one won't be comfortable doing a wedding report or posting any pics which show faces if I don't have the ability to delete that post in the future if I want to.

When I started using this forum I had the ability to edit my posts, and I feel very uncomfortable that I now can't go back and delete or edit parts of my planning thread if I want to. Those aren't the terms I started using the forum under and I feel it's unfair to change that now.

(Copied and pasted my comment from the Forum Rules post).

• Hannah YYWHannah YYW Posts: 116 admin
    Hi @MrsCToBee, you can edit any posts you make without time restrictions.
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,608 New bride
    Thanks Hannah - just spotted the other post then saw this! Apologies.
    No problem, am just glad it's sorted for everyone.
  • I lost my original account and all the threads I followed etc. I reported this and emailed but no-one came back to me and I've ended up creating a new account.
    Hi @MrsFernandes2be, I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please message me your original username and I'll look into this for you as a matter of priority.

Morning all, a quick update: the quoting function is now back, so you can quote each other's posts again should you wish.
  • SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride
    Morning all, a quick update: the quoting function is now back, so you can quote each other's posts again should you wish.
    Yay!!
  • Yesterday I couldn’t log in which I solved by clearing my browser history but now every time I come on I have to login?
    Hi @MrsPBtobe, I'm sorry to hear that - I'll pass the issue on to our tech team, but given the time of year, it may take me a while to get you an answer. Have a lovely festive season in the meantime.