I’m confused and not sure I should get married

I’ve been with my partner 7 years and due to marry in 10 weeks (engaged for 2 year). Last weekend I was at a house party and I clicked with a man and we ended up kissing. I’ve never felt that way or even been tempted to do such a thing and since then he has messaged a few times and I have replied but I enjoy the communication. What is going on? I don’t know if I want to marry, I have doubt especially if I have feelings like this and am acting this way. My other half is the sweetest most caring person and I am very lucky to have someone like that in my life but I don’t know if i’m ready to commit and feel there may be more out there for me before I commit to marriage. Anyone ever felt the same or been in a similar situation? 

• annipooannipoo Posts: 21 New bride
    If you've been with your partner for 7 years then chances are that the flirty, excitement you get at the start of a relationship will have faded. It makes sense that you're enjoying the attention you're getting from this other man because it's only natural to want to feel wanted.

I think you need to forget about the other man when deciding what you want to do. Before you went to this house party how did you feel about your partner and your upcoming wedding? Were you excited or had the doubts already started to creep in? Can you see a future with your partner? Can you picture yourself saying "I do"?
  • Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 324 New bride
    If this is a real post then no, you should absolutely not get married. Tell your fiance and talk things through, but I absolutely would not get married.